What is a Resilience Training Coach?
What Is A Resilience Training Coach?
A Resilience Training Coach is a professional facilitator who employs a proprietary theory-driven integrated program known as the RESILIENCY FITNESS PARADIGM™. A Resilience Training Coach facilitates the development of personal and relational (psycho-social) strength, endurance, and power as part of the ANALOGY between physical fitness and psycho-social fitness, or resilience.
Using Co-creative Transformation™ individuals…
Clarify the ideas that the client has about problems, challenges, and adversities
Assess available resources and recommend supplemental resources
Establish realistic and measurable goals
Develop methods of behavior that support those goals
Plan a course of action
Navigate the outcomes of those actions
Additionally, a Resilience Training Coach aims to…
- Encourage the client to create a personal vision for him/herself
- Challenge the client to actualize that vision through daily endeavors
- Conduct lessons that pertain to the strengthening of the client’s competencies
- Facilitate empowerment through tasks that support self-mastery and self-sufficiency
* * *
Who Benefits From Having A Resilience Training Coach?
Individuals who most benefit from having a Resilience Training Coach are those who are…
- proactive and ready to advance their interests
- interested in developing their competencies
- receptive to learning, change, and personal growth
- honest with themselves and able to self-reflect
- able to attend to constructive feedback and adjust themselves accordingly
- responsible for their choices and actions
> > To hire a Resilience Training Coach, Contact Vanessa Landau for Co-creative Transformation™ < <
– HEROES –
Home of the Resiliency Fitness Paradigm™