“Vanessa Landau gives us concrete steps for improving our lives. Along with her amazing techniques, she provides a safe and caring place to spread our wings.”
12-Week HEROES 101 Pilot Program
Varied Workshop Time Formats Tailored To Client’s Needs
Including the Popular 90-minute Introductory and 3-hour Explorative
* * *
Spring 2020 Workshop Calendar Opens In January! Schedule Your Needs Analysis Now!
Individual Resiliency Fitness Coaching Clients Enrolled On A Continual Basis.
Contact me at Vanessa@HEROESResiliency.com and write “Needs Analysis” in the subject line.
* * *
- Heighten native ability to cope with difficulties and strengthen weaker areas
- Foster acceptance and gratitude in the process of change, disappointment, and loss
- Manage conflict and criticism with composure
- Develop decision-making strategies and problem-solving tactics
- Establish a bold vision and action plan, and achieve incremental objectives
- Cope with difficulties better, smarter, faster and avoid or reduce negative effects
- Possess greater control in chaotic situations and bring fulfillment to life
* * *
Following HEROES 101…..
* * *
The Chosen Door: Making Optimal Decisions utilizes a 6-stage decision-making strategy that helps participants gather as much information as possible and prepare for possible outcomes. Sometimes we cannot control the circumstances that we must face but we can take responsibility for the decision that impacts the shape of our journey.
- Understand the nature of perception
- Utilize resources to establish accuracy and options
- Consider options and measure their merits
- Take action
- Navigate results and assess lessons from the experience
* * *
Communication Championship: Befriending the Opponent introduces communication strategies for healthy ways of speaking and listening, particularly during times of conflict and criticism. We approach the perceived “opponent” with the probability that the person has information that may be helpful. As we seek mutual understanding with dignity, the aim of befriending the opponent challenges us to find a win-win resolution.
- Acquire/hone communication skills to manage conflict and criticism
- Apply tactics whether or not the other person responds cooperatively
- Achieve resolution in situations that require sensitivity and political poise
* * *
Vision Mapping: Preparing A Path affirms the breadth of possibilities for living our dreams through personal mission statements and action plans. Such plans warrant strategies for motivation and for managing priorities and details so that we keep our affairs in order when daily responsibilities scatter our attention. These strategies propel us toward our grander plan should we choose to accept the ability-to-respond that informs the prophetic wisdom: At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist us.
- Take an inventory of character assets and deficits
- Identify and contradict conditions that limit our vision
- Shape perspectives on power and on saving and spending energy
- Design a bold and judicious action plan for realizing objectives
- Generate a motivation and reward system for goal-achievement
* * *
– HEROES –
Home of the Resiliency Fitness Paradigm™